classes, workshops, & events
I currently teach weekly classes at Longevita Pilates & Yoga Studio in Auburn, WA and Rae’s Yoga & Cycle Studio in Lakewood, WA.
Drop in rates at Longevita starts at $20/class. Drop in rates at Rae’s start at $12/class.
Yin/Yang | Rae’s Yoga & Cycle Studio
Sundays | 7-8:15 PM
Warm restorative | longevita
wednesdays | 7:30-8:30 pm
HATHA | RAE’S YOGA & CYCLE STUDIO
THURSDAYS | NOON-1 PM
2019 workshops & EVENTS
5-Week Yoga Essentials | starts jan 26, 4-5:30 PM | Rae’s yoga & cycle studio
The Yoga Essentials Series is a 5-week series to fill you in on the essentials of everything yoga.
You will walk away with knowledge of:
· Basic yoga poses and safe alignment
· Ways to make yoga work for you by using props and finding modifications
· Techniques (pranayama) on how to breathe in yoga class and in life
· Different styles of yoga commonly practiced today and those at the studio
· The deeper meaning behind yoga (including ethics and meditation)
· How to deeply rest and find the best savasana for you
The format of the class will include a physical practice, Q&A discussion, and worksheets for your own note-taking.
This workshop is best for beginners. Intermediate students who wish to revisit the essentials of yoga may also join.